Bodelin Technologies ProScope HR CSI Science Level 1 Kit -
The ProScope HR Handheld Digital Microscope from Bodelin Technologies is a USB interface, hand held digital microscope. With a high-quality 1.3 Megapixel CCD and universal lens mount, The ProScope can become a powerful asset to any classroom or lab. The ProScope's rugged construction and high-quality components are sturdy enough for a crime scene or a K-12 classroom.
Interchangeable lenses provide The ProScope HR with tremendous versatility. The CSI Science Level 1 Kit includes a 50x lens that incorporates a built-in light source and is ideal for field applications in biology, ecology and forensics. It also includes the 1-10X lens, making the ProScope HR a high-quality video camera.
With the press of a button, the camera captures the image and stores it as a file in the location of your choosing. The powerful software included with The ProScope HR provides sophisticated video capture as well. With these options, the possible uses of The ProScope HR are endless.
- Extremely rugged construction made from high impact plastics can survive the crime scene and the classroom
- A selection of lenses are available specifically for the ProScope HR (the same lenses used by the original ProScope) and the included industry-standard C-Mount adapter allows third-party lenses to be used
- USB interface is compatible with Windows, Macintosh and Unix/Linux Systems
- Front and back tripod mount for use with optional stand or any standard tripod
- Extensive Video/Image Controls are available including white balance, exposure, gamma control, 50/60Hz flicker control, saturation, contrast, sharpness and brightness adjust
- Capture and save images, video or interval shots with just a press of a button