Bodelin Technologies ProScope Mobile Base Unit without Lens -
The ProScope Mobile is a hand-held digital microscope from Bodelin Technologies for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The microscope creates its own Wi-Fi network, so images from its 1/4" 5 megapixel color CMOS chip wirelessly puts high-resolution images on your device. The ProScope Mobile is powered by 3x AA batteries and the Airmicro application for the iPhone/ iPod touch and AirmicroPad for the iPad, are available as free downloads from the iTunes App Store. No lens is included in this ProScope Mobile package, but optional lenses available are the 0-10x, 30x, 50x, 100x, 200x and 400x . Other optional accessories include; adapters for analog microscopes and borescopes.
ProScope Mobile users can view live images, freeze them and capture them to the Photo Album of their device. For Apple users, the photos go directly into iPhoto when synced with the base computer. Teachers can have a classroom filled with iPads, each student would simultaneously see what the teacher is showing when the teacher presses the capture button on the ProScope Mobile. The image is captured in the photo album of each student's iPad' at the same time since you can send to 253 devices simultaneously.
Doctors can show patients live images and add these images into practice management apps and software. Crime scene investigators can snap images on an iPhone and email them to a colleague at the lab or to a collaborative agency. The use of this device is only limited by your imagination.
- Powered by 3x AA batteries
- Airmicro application for the iPhone/ iPod touch and AirmicroPad for the iPad, are available as free downloads from the iTunes App Store
- Users can view live images, freeze them and capture them to the Photo Album of their device or capture video
- Hand-held microscope that transmits images with its own Wi-Fi network
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone & iPod touch and could send to 253 devices simultaneously