Bogner Janna Insulated Jacket -
The Bogner Fire+Ice Women's Janna Insulated Jacket is one fabulous-looking hybrid. The exterior is a mix of a wool-blend jacquard knit exclusive to Bogner and a quilted nylon front, but the wool construction is naturally waterproof and breathable for winter-weather protection. Also, it's insulated to keep you extra cozy when the temps plummet. The two-way front zip lets you make adjustments of access the interior without unzipping all the way, handy in whipping wind. The hood has an adjustable width and detaches when the weather is friendly. And the elastic drawstring hem helps seal out the cold from going up your back. This woolly jacket is fully functional and always classy.
- Exclusive Pontetorto two-colored wool jacquard knit
- Elastic drawcord hem with cord stopper
- Brushed polyester interior
- 100g synthetic insulation
- Detachable adjustable hood
- Key card and two hand pockets