Bogs Eagle Cap Hiker -
Enjoy warmth and dryness when you're on the move in the Bogs Eagle Cap Hiker boot. Part of the Bogs 365 Hunt collection, this lace-up men's hiking boot features a camo-print upper that combines premium rubber and Neoprene for waterproof protection. Channel Air technology and Airmesh™ insulation deliver a comfort rating to -40 F, you can stay active even in cold weather. Aegis™ antimicrobial treatment maintains a healthy foot environment. The thermo-molded EVA midsole and lacing system provide solid support while climbing in the high country. The Bogs Eagle Cap Hiker boot has a rugged, self-cleaning rubber outsole for non-slip traction.
- Traditional lacing system for a more preferred fit and feel.
- Thermo-molded EVA midsole provides solid support while climbing or hiking.
Lining and Layers:
- Max-Wick lining pulls away the moisture from the foot and disperses into the Neo-Tech channels.
- 4mm Channel Air Neo-Tech keeps the boot insulated with Airmesh technology that keeps the foot warm but not overheated.
Weather and Wind:
- Rubber upper is 100% waterproof and protects against scrapes and abrasions.
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole with scent elimination.
- 8 hiker boot designed for all weather conditions.
Hunt, hike or climb anywhere and under any weather condition with the tough durability and comfort of the Eagle Cap Hiker boot by Bogs.