Bogs Rancher -
The Rancher by Bogs Footwear is designed to keep you comfortable so that you can focus on the job at hand. Constructed from natural hand laid rubber and a seamless stretch shell with a perforated insole for maximum breathability and maximum comfort-- not many boots can beat these. The boots were static cold tested down to -40 degrees to keep you warm till the cows come home.
Weather and Wind:
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning deep lug outsole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40 degrees or sub-zero conditions
- Classic Black rubber overlay
- Aegis anti-microbial for odor protection and scent elimination
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
Blaze an explorational trail in the Rancher boot from Bogs. ThermicFit insulation maintains comfort in the coldest settings. A shock absorbing EVA midsole enables stress-free travel. A multi-directional lug design wraps up the sides, taking your travel in any direction.
Designed to handle all the dirt and mud Mother Nature can throw at you.
Constructed from durable hand-lasted rubber.
Flexible four-way stretch bootie.
7mm of insulating neoprene rubber.
Odor resistant and anti fungal removable insole.
Internal TPU shank provides a stable foundation.
Made from vegan-friendly materials.
Temperature rated to -40ºF.