Bones Reds Bearings -
Bones Reds Bearings: Bones REDS are manufactured in China to the Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearing brand in the U.S.A.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- High speed Nylon® ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Bones Skate Rated™ Design & Quality
- Set of 8 bearings, 4 bearing spacers, Instructions, Sticker
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Longer Lasting
Bones REDS are the best popularly priced bearings you can buy. REDS were developed to be an affordable alternative to Bones Swiss. They feature ground and superfinished chromium steel balls and races, a high speed, removable nylon ball retainer, Bones Speed Cream lubricant and a removable, non-contact, frictionless red rubber shield.
This combination of Skate Rated™ design, quality components and careful quality control makes them faster, smoother and longer lasting than any other skateboard bearing in their price range, so let the good times roll with Bones REDS.