Boreas Lagunitas Backpack -
The Boreas Lagunitas Backpack is a revolutionary pack design that lets you change the suspension for your needs.
With the pull of a strap you can bow the back panel away from the mesh, creating a huge ventilation channel.
Let the back panel straighten out for a closer center of gravity and better weight transfer to your hips.
The perfect no-compromise backpack for cycling and hiking.
A U-shaped zipper top entry gets you into the main compartment with great storage for all your day's gear.
A waterproof top pocket keeps essentials like your cell phone and other electronics dry.
A stow-away horizontal daisy chain and gear loops across the bottom of the pack add attachment points.
An adjustable padded internal pocket can expand to carry a laptop or slim down for a hydration reservoir.
Two stretchy zip-closure side pockets keep other small items at hand.
Fully ventilated foam shoulder straps, a webbing hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap round out the comfortable suspension system.
From bicycle commuting with a laptop to hiking adventures in the woods, the ingenious design behind the does it all.
- Sternum strap slides up and down to ensure a perfect fit; buckle incorporates an emergency whistle
- 210D ripstop nylon body fabric is impregnated with silicone to provide durable, long-lasting water resistance
- Foam padding in the straps is resilient enough to maintain volume under load for maximum comfort
- Adjustable padded internal pocket can accommodate a laptop or hydration reservoir
- Revolutionary Super-Tramp (patent pending) suspension technology lets you transform—with a simple pull of a strap—the pack from a back-hugging workhorse to a super-ventilated off-your-back pack perfect for hot hikes or bike rides
- Adjustable hipbelt slides up and down for maximum comfort depending on your activity and tucks away when not in use
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof top pocket protects your wallet, phone, mp3 player, and other important gear completely dry
- Two stretchy zippered side pockets keep small items—keys, snacks, extra socks—easily accessible
- U-shaped top zipper opens wide to make packing and unpacking super easy
- Load stabilizer straps on the shoulders help fine-tune load distribution
- Side compression straps reduce pack volume and help keep your gear from shifting around as you hike or ride
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
You're a versatile outdoor athlete, and you need a versatile pack. The 22-liter Boreas Lagunitas daypack is great for day hiking, biking, traveling, and commuting, and features an innovative suspension system to guarantee comfort in any situation.
The Boreas Lagunita Pack features an innovative suspension system, perfect for biking or hiking.