Boreas Muir Woods 30 Pack -
The Boreas Muir Woods 30 takes the awesome suspension of the larger Boreas packs and puts it in a great day pack ideal for hiking or as a crag pack to carry your gear to the rock wall.
The full aluminum frame with ventilated z-foam back panel keep your load under control and your back cool and comfortable.
Panel-loading design lets you open the pack up wide to access all your gear.
Compression straps cinch your pack down tight, and have buckles for lashing gear on the outside.
Large hipbelt pockets keep your essentials at hand so you don't have to take the pack off to grab a snack, your camera or some sunscreen while you're on the move.
Innovative hidden daisy chains down the back and on the shoulder straps stay tucked away until you need to fasten things down.
Side water bottle pockets and an internal sleeve for a hydration reservoir give you plenty of options to stay hydrated.
Gear loops on the side are perfect for placing climbing protection and caraibiners.
Named for the redwoods north of San Francisco, which take their name from John Muir.
Whether you're hiking or climbing, this versatile Boreas pack has got your back.
- Light, 210-denier ripstop nylon is impregnated with silicone for water-resistant durability; 410-denier nylon base is just plain tough
Support and Cushioning:
- Supportive hipbelt and shoulder straps distribute pressure evenly with resilient foam that maintains its volume, even under a heavy load
- Back panel features a Z-foam surface that pumps air as you hike to help keep your back cool; aluminum hoop frame effectively transfers load weight to your hips
- The Boreas Muir Woods 30 pack features a hydration sleeve and port (reservoir sold separately), expandable exterior stretch pocket and zippered top and hipbelt pockets
- With a suspension that rivals the comfort of bigger multiday packs, the Muir Woods 30 is a little big man that is always up for a gear-intensive hike or long day of cragging
- Tuck-away daisy chains and a minimal number of zippers, buckles and straps create a clean and streamlined profile
- Panel-loading main compartment opens wide and lies completely flat, making it easy to stow and access your gear
- This well-engineered and uncomplicated daypack offers versatility and capacity for a very full day of adventure without compromising form for function
The beautifully crafted Boreas Muir Woods 30 pack hauls your gear with a comfortable, practical and durable design so you can focus on your outdoor passion instead of a sore back.