Boston Acoustics M250B 2.5-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker 62Hz - 30KHz Frequency Response 88 dB Sensitivity Single -
The Boston Acoustics M250B 2.5-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker is a two-way speaker equipped with a 1" Extended Wide Bandwidth (EWB) tweeter, a 5.25" (13.3 cm) mid-woofer driver and a 5.25" (13.3 cm) woofer. The M250B has a cabinet made of Lo-Q, a material consisting of two pieces of medium-density fiberboard joined together with a thick layer of damping adhesive in the middle. This material significantly reduces cabinet vibrations to virtually eliminate unwanted resonances allowing the M250B to create a larger, more vivid soundstage.
The look of the loudspeaker includes traditional and modern design cues that provide sonic results and allow them to easily integrate in a wide variety of home decors. The cabinet also contains heavy-duty absorptive fill and internal braces that have been carefully positioned to maximize the speaker's strength and optimize sound.
- Rounded cabinet design with premium quality finish
- Clear, Natural Sound for Music, Movies and More: The M250 Floorstanding Loudspeaker is equipped with Boston's signature 1" (2.5 cm) Extended Wide Bandwidth (EWB) dome tweeter, which is designed to cover a broad range of frequencies, reduce distortion and improve clarity in the high registers
- Internal braces positioned to maximize speaker's strength
- High quality crossover network filter circuit boards and components
- 5-way gold-plated precision binding posts