Boston Acoustics M340B Floorstanding Loudspeaker 45Hz-30KHz Frequency Response 390Hz & 3100Hz Crossover Frequency 88dB Sensitivity -
The Boston Acoustics M340B Floorstanding Loudspeaker is transparent, dynamic and creates sonic images with clarity. And, because it has uses four smaller woofers rather than one or two larger woofers, the cabinet remains slim and elegant. It is also designed to integrate easily in a wide range of home decor utilizing shapes and materials that are both modern yet classic.
The M340B has a cabinet made of Lo-Q, a material consisting of two pieces of medium-density fiberboard joined together with a thick layer of damping adhesive in the middle. This material significantly reduces cabinet vibrations to virtually eliminate unwanted resonances allowing the M340B to create a larger, more vivid soundstage.
- Rounded cabinet design with premium quality finish
- High quality crossover network filter circuit boards and components
- Clear, Natural Sound for Music, Movies and More: The M250 Floorstanding Loudspeaker is equipped with Boston's signature 1" (2.5 cm) Extended Wide Bandwidth (EWB) dome tweeter, which is designed to cover a broad range of frequencies, reduce distortion and improve clarity in the high registers
- Polypropylene midrange with mass loading provides smooth overall response with minimal coloration in the critical midrange frequencies
- 5-way gold-plated precision binding posts
- Polypropylene woofers are lightweight and rigid with large motor structures for maximum low frequency output and heat dissipation
- Solid aluminum standoffs