Bowens Limelite Mosaic 30x30cm Daylight LED Panel -
The Bowens Limelite Mosaic 30x30cm Daylight LED Panel provides a brilliant 4200 Lux of high quality brilliant 5600deg.K daylight - perfect for both studio and location video lighting or photography. The Mosaic features 576 ultra-bright LEDs, dimmable from 100-0%, providing an output that is around three times as bright as most competitive lights and this difference can be clearly seen in the amount of usable light projected over greater distances.
With mains power and industry standard Anton/Bauer battery operation available out of the box and an optional V-lock battery mount the Mosaic is ready to go when you are anytime, anywhere. The intuitive onboard digital control panel with its bright, clear digital display makes operating the Mosaic quick and easy. With full DMX in & out control, the Mosaic can be operated remotely just as easily.
Optional mounting kits are available to allow you to mount two or four Mosaic panels together, creating larger banks of light. Multiple Mosaics can be linked together via standard RJ45 Ethernet cables which mean that multi-panel set-ups can be easily controlled from one single Mosaic panel. LED Panels are traditionally seen as video lighting, but the Limelite Mosaic features a unique f/stop mode which converts the display to show the light output in f/stops making the versatile Mosaic just as useful for photographers.
- Strong metal construction designed to withstand professional handling
- Mounts to any 5/8" support devices including stands, booms and HiGlide fittings
- Stable 5600K daylight output to +/- 200K
- Option to display output in numeric increments of f-stop
- Compact, lightweight, 30x30cm daylight LED panel
- Ultra-bright 576 LED configuration provides 4200Lux at 1m
- RJ45 DMX in and out on-board as standard
- Kit includes Anton/Bauer mount battery adaptor plus multi-voltage AC mains adaptor
- Bright LED control display provides clear indication of light output and DMX settings
- 2 and 4-panel mounting kits available for building larger banks of light