Bower 14mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide-Angle Lens with Focus Confirm Chip for Nikon DSLR Cameras -
The Bower 14mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide-Angle Lens with Focus Confirm Chip for Nikon DSLR Cameras gives you approximately a 115deg. angle of view with dramatic perspective when used with a full-frame digital camera or 35mm film camera and a 92.5deg. angle of view with APS-C sized cameras. It includes a special focus confirm chip that allows the lens to work with the camera's focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and auto white balance functions.
With hybrid aspherical elements and multi-coated lenses you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion, aberration and flare. This manual focusing 14mm lens focuses as close as 11" (28 cm) from the lens and has a built-in petal-type lens hood.
Lining and Layers:
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images with minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 92.5deg. angle of view using an APS-C camera and 115deg. on a full-frame camera
- Optimized for APS-C (1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Special chip allows the use of camera's focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering, auto white balance
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 11" (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots