Bower Super-Wide 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Sony E-mount Cameras -
The Bower Super-Wide 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Sony E-mount Cameras gives you a 180deg. view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a vignetted circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical elements and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The manual focus 8mm lens focuses as close as 1' (30.48 cm) from the lens has a built-in petal lens hood.
Lining and Layers:
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Ultra-wide 180deg. diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats. Will produce a vignetted rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full-frame digital cameras
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180deg. angle of view
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots