Briartek Cerberus CerberLink Satellite Messenger for Apple iOS and Android -
BriarTek Inc Cerberus CerberLink satellite messenger isn't a distress radio beacon. It's not a personal locator beacon. It's the ability to stay connected and communicate where other devices can't!
Made in USA.
Weather and Wind:
- The BriarTek Inc Cerberus CerberLink satellite messenger features a 1m waterproof rating and embedded antennas that won't catch, snag or break
- CerberLink API (application programming interface) allows you to to create your own programs and customize your user experience
- Unit operates in temperatures ranging from -4°F (-20°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- CerberLink can also be used without the CyberTouch mobile app to drop bread crumbs, send check-in messages and initiate or cancel distress calls
- Rechargeable, 2,000mAh lithium polymer battery can handle up to 1,000 messages per charge; battery has a standby life of up to 60 days and an "On" life of 5 - 7 days
- Messaging capability lets you receive 1,600-character messages from your friends and family and send 160-character messages back to them
- Messaging works with the CyberTouch mobile app for iPhone® 3GS, 4 and 4s, 3rd and 4th generation iPod® Touch and Android-based smartphones
- Perfect for adventurers who relish lurking about remote corners of the Earth, Cerberlink Iridium satellite transceiver lets those back at home know you're OK
- CerberLink stores up to 4,096 recorded bread crumbs; inbox can hold up to 4,096 messages; outbox can hold up to 128 messages and 128 distress calls
- Receive customized alerts based on your location, including notifications of severe weather, geopolitical events and travel news
- Tracking feature lets you record your location at intervals as short as 5 min. with your smartphone or CerberLink GPS receiver and send real-time bread crumbs via satellite
- Send messages back and forth among other CerberLink units in the field; display shows confirmation that your message has been sent