Bridgedale X-Hale Trailblaze Sock -
Your giant backpack seems a little less daunting once you slip on the midweight Bridgedale Women's X-Hale Trailblaze Sock and feel its extra padding and comfort. The hybrid construction means you get the cushioning and support you need for the trail, as well as the breathability and venting you need to prevent overheating and blisters.
- Women-specific fit means a narrow heel and tapered forefoot
- Tough, stretchy fabric blend provides excellent moisture-wicking and durability
- Pad wraps your forefoot for support throughout the entire stride
Support and Cushioning:
- T2 Dual-density cushioning alleviates soreness on long, rocky trails
- Merino wool is naturally temperature regulating, moisture wicking, breathable and odor resistant
- Made in United Kingdom or South Africa
- Crew height
- Calf-height makes the sock perfect for full-height backpacking boots
- Colors and shades vary
- By Bridgedale of Ireland
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. An itch-free, temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking merino wool blend and a hiker-friendly lightweight cushion make Bridgedale's X-Hale Trailblaze socks like a breath of fresh air for stuffed-up feet.