Briggs & Riley Exchange Rolling Backpack - The Exchange Rolling Backpack is from the Briggs & Riley BRX collection.
The Briggs & Riley® BRX - Exchange Rolling Backpack gives the modern traveler choices when it comes to functionality.
Rear padded compartment can accommodate most 17" laptops and also contains a padded tablet pocket.
Made of lightweight, durable 1000D nylon, 420D packcloth nylon, ripstop fabric and water-resistant tarpaulin.
The quick-convert backpack suspension allows you to transform the bag from a rolling carry-on into a backpack.
Carry options include adjustable sternum straps with waist straps and fold down panel, Outsider® handle, multiple grab handles, or use the extendable handle to roll bag to destination.
External features include a SpeedThru™ pocket, quick-connect daisy chain, zippered water bottle pocket, side gusseted pocket, front organizer compartment with bloused slip pockets, lining slip pockets, pen loops, and a zippered pocket.
Comes with a HideAway™ ID tag to help conceal personal informatation.
Unique zipper and hook-and-loop opening allows access the bag from the top in backpack mode, or it can be laid flat for packing like a traditional suitcase.
Spacious main compartment is perfect for packing clothes or bulky, odd-shaped items.
Support and Cushioning:
- Ergonomic Outsider® handle grip with double crossbar and generously cushioned top carry handle.
- Hidden zippered pocket on front panel.
- Front organizer compartment with slip pockets, pen loops, and zip pocket
- Zip water-bottle pocket; HideAway™ ID tag; quick-connect daisy chain for access to small accessories.
- Top zip closure.
- Exterior SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints.
- Lockable rear padded laptop compartment fits 17” laptops.
- Padded iPad®/tablet pocket in main compartment.
- Padded backpack harness with waist straps and lumbar support panel.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Telescoping handle made from aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Quick-convert suspension allows you to transform the bag from a rolling carry-on to a backpack
- Bag can be accessed from top in backpack mode, or laid flat like traditional suitcase.
- Men's Furnishings.
- Foldable back panel conceals wheels.
If you like options when you travel, the Exchange has you covered. The durable backpack quickly converts to a rolling carry-on, so you can take it on a plane as easily as you can take it to work. Lightweight, ripstop fabric with water-resistant tarpaulin keeps your clothes protected, while dedicated laptop and tablet compartments, along with a multitude of pockets, keep you organized.