Briggs & Riley Work Large Clamshell Backpack - The Large Clamshell Backpack - KP375C is part of the Briggs & Riley™ @Work Collection.
Enjoy an organized and professional look with the Briggs & Riley™ @ Work Large Clamshell Backpack.
Computer compartment can accommodate most 17" laptops.
Made from a ballistic nylon, the outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasion.
Durable leather carry handle and adjustable padded backpack straps for easy carrying.
Leather monogram patch provides the option for post-purchase personalization.
External features include SpeedThru™ pocket, side zipper water bottle pocket, side zipper storage pocket, additional front pockets, and a slip-through back strap that allows backpack to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider®.
Lockable main zipper compartment opens to internal features such fleece-lined gadget compartment, a RFID blocking pocket, top zippered organizer pocket with mesh ID card window, fleece-lined tablet pocket, elastic partition for folders and files, built-in mesh pocket, and a cavernous space that holds clothing or odd-shaped items.
Backpack includes a padded laptop compartment, as well as a padded tablet compartment.
- Padded computer compartment fits 17" laptop.
- 100% nylon.
- Organizer has fleece-lined padded compartments for iPad and other tech gear, RFID-blocking pocket for credit cards, removable key keeper, pen loops and elastic pockets.
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool and providing lumbar support
- Bonus lockable and padded rear compartment for additional laptop or file storage.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Zip side water-bottle pocket; zip side pocket.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints or on-the-go.
A ballistic nylon backpack with a padded 17" laptop compartment is polished, practical and perfect for the man-on-the-go. The clamshell design unzips and lays flat, allowing your laptop to remain in the bag during security screenings.