Briggs & Riley BRX Explore 19" Upright - This Explore 19" Upright is from the Briggs & Riley™ BRX Collection.
Pack all your essentials in one of the lightest wheeled carry-on bags out there with the Explore 19" Upright from Briggs & Riley.
Constructed from high performance 420d ripstop and packcloth nylon for rugged durability that is sure to last.
External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together and become one checkable piece of luggage for an even easier carry on.
Dual pole retractable handle provides an easy pull of the case behind you.
Top and side grab handles with moisture wicking mesh provide ease of carry and loading or unloading.
Four exterior clip straps allow you to cinch down the bag when it is not fully loaded to minimize movement in the main compartment.
Front slip pocket and zippered pocket are perfect for on-flight reading materials or other items you need quick-access to.
Forward zip compartment includes a full-length zip pocket on the lid, a padded compartment for your personal electronics, two elastic-top pouches for media accessories, and enough additional space for your business or travel paperwork.
Roomy main compartment includes compression wings to secure your interior load and a zippered pocket on the lid for storing undergarments or bulky items.
Two inline wheels provide a smooth roll as you navigate city streets and busy airports.
- Strategic placement of lightweight, durable 1000d nylon, 420d packcloth nylon and ripstop fabric make brx 10-15% lighter than similar bags.
Support and Cushioning:
- Large, cushioned grab handles are strong and comfortable.
- Technical grade hardware with self-repairing ykk zippers and ergonomic zipper pulls.
- Proprietary outsider handle system for a flat packing surface (patent pending).
- Rugged low profile wheels can handle an array of terrains.
- Hide-away i.d. tag conceals personal information.
- Multi-bag docking systems allows you to transport two bags as one.