Briggs & Riley BRX Explore 25" Upright - This Explore 25" Upright is from the Briggs & Riley BRX collection.
A lightweight, convenient style that's a perfect fit for that over-head bin!
Roomy main compartment has wide nylon compression panels to keep your gear flat and neat.
Top lid interior features a wet/dry pocket and an essentials compartment for additional organization.
Padded sleeve for laptop storage.
Expandable slash pocket is perfect for guide books or maps.
Zip expansion panel keeps bag lightweight while maximizing carry-on capacity.
High-performance 420d ripstop and nylon, along with technical-grade hardware and components.
External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together.
Multiple grab handles with moisture-wicking mesh lining for ease of carrying and loading and unloading.
Retractable handle for easy maneuverability.
13.3" deep x 18" wide x 26" high.
- Strategic placement of lightweight, durable 1000d nylon, 420d packcloth nylon and ripstop fabric make brx 10-15% lighter than similar bags.
Support and Cushioning:
- Large, cushioned grab handles are strong and comfortable.
- Technical grade hardware with self-repairing ykk zippers and ergonomic zipper pulls.
- Rugged low profile wheels can handle an array of terrains.
- Multi-bag docking systems allows you to transport two bags as one.
- Proprietary outsider handle system for a flat packing surface (patent pending).
- Hide-away i.d. tag conceals personal information.
- Expandable main compartment adds up to 17% more packing space.