Bron Kobold DLF 200 AC / DC Reporter Kit with 200 watt HMI Sun Gun 2 Ballasts Lamp Barndoors & Case -
This is a Kobold DLf200 AC/DC HMI Sun Gun Kit, which is based on the 200 watt Reporter HMI Sun Gun. It is one of the smallest and lightest 200 watt HMIs on the market. This small 200 watt fixture works well as a key and is perfect as a fill or back light. The 200 Reporter has a spot to flood range of 16 to 43°. At full spot, it will throw a beam of 644 fc, 16' (5 m) in diameter from a distance of 10' (3 m). At full flood, it will provide a 149 fc beam 43' (13 m) in diameter from the same distance. The DC ballast in this kit will work with your choice of 2-Pin 26-34V DC source, available separately. Included in this kit is a four leaf barndoor set to help shape the light, and a hard shell airline case for transport and storage. To complete this kit, order a light stand and hot-restrike HMI bulb, both available separately.
- IP 43, I, with strengthened insulation for additional protection; can take splashed water at a 60° angle from vertical
- Meets CE Standards
- 2- 3.15A Fuses
- Color temperature can change with the power output depending on the type of lamp used.
- The required light output can be set (100 - 60% adjustment range) with the power regulator.
- To connect the ballast unit to the fixture just plug in the corresponding connection.
- Yellow LED has not lit up: the ballast is not grounded, or connected correctly
- Convection cooling
- Temperature monitor
- Ignition overload protection
- To disconnect, press the security mechanism on the socket, before pulling out the plug.