Bron Kobold DW 200 Open Face AC Production Kit with 200 watt HMI Head Ballast Lamp Open Face Reflector Barndoors Filters & Case -
The Kobold DW 200 AC PAR 200 Watt HMI Production Kit is built around the IP54 rated, weather-proof DW 200 lamp base which withstands water splashing on it from any direction without harmful effect. The optimized design of the reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination. The ergonomically positioned focusing knob enables focusing of 14-51°.
This daylight fixture has a solid design, compact dimensions and maximum reliability for all applications in the studio and on location. When the Kobold EWB-200 AC Ballast is connected to a 90-265VAC source, this weather-resistant ballast will provide dimmable power to your fixture via its included head-to-ballast cable. Completing this kit are a glass diffusion filter, a glass (CTO) conversion filter, four leaf barn door set, stand mount, 200 Watt HMI Hot Restrike Bulb, and a Production Kit Case. A lens bag is included to protect the filters.
- Red and Green LEDs continuously monitor operation, indicate voltage changes and employ thermo protection, power reduction and even shut-down if necessary.
- Four leaf barn door set helps shape the light
- Convection cooling
- Installation is quick and without any tools, due to a locking mechanism. The optimized design of this reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination.
- To connect the ballast unit to the fixture just plug in the corresponding connection.
- Meets CE Standards
- Ignition overload protection
- The required light output can be set (100 - 60% adjustment range) with the power regulator.
- To disconnect, press the security mechanism on the socket before pulling out the plug.
- Temperature monitor
- Color temperature can change with the power output depending on the type of lamp used.
- Full and double scrim help control the intensity