Bron Kobold DW 200 PAR AC / DC Production Kit with 200 watt HMI Head 2 Ballasts Lamp PAR Reflector Barndoors Scrims & Case -
The Kobold DW 200 AC/DC PAR 200 Watt HMI Production Kit is built around the IP54 rated, weather-proof DW 200 lamp base which withstands water splashing on it from any direction without harmful effect. The optimized design of the reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination.
The ergonomically positioned focusing knob enables focusing of 14-51°. This daylight fixture has a solid design, compact dimensions and maximum reliability for all applications in the studio and on location. When the Kobold EWB-200 AC Ballast is connected to a 90-265VAC source, this weather-resistant ballast will provide dimmable power to your fixture via its included head-to-ballast cable.
The BB200/C DC Ballast, when connected to your 26-34 Volt Battery source, will provide dimmable power to your fixture in areas where AC current is not available. Completing this kit are four lenses, which alter the intensity and spread of the light, two wire scrims, a four leaf barn door set, stand mount, 200 Watt HMI Hot Restrike Bulb, and a Production Kit Case. A 16.4' (5m) head extension cable and a softbox adapter which accepts 5" speed rings are also included.
- Red and Green LEDs continuously monitor operation, indicate voltage changes and employ thermo protection, power reduction and even shut-down if necessary.
- Full and double scrim help control the intensity
- The required light output can be set (100 - 60% adjustment range) with the power regulator.
- Ignition overload protection
- Color temperature can change with the power output depending on the type of lamp used.
- Four leaf barn door set helps shape the light
- Meets CE Standards
- Convection cooling
- Temperature monitor
- To connect the ballast unit to the fixture just plug in the corresponding connection.
- Installation is quick and without any tools, due to a locking mechanism. The optimized design of this reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination.
- To disconnect, press the security mechanism on the socket before pulling out the plug.