Bron Kobold DW 200 PAR DC Flight Kit with 200 watt HMI Head Ballast Lamp PAR Reflector & Scrims (Case not Included) -
This Kobold DW200 DC PAR HMI Kit is based on the extremely compact Kobold DW200 focusable 200 Watt Daylight Focus Flood Light. The optimized design of the reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination. The ergonomically positioned focusing knob enables focusing of 14-51°. This daylight fixture has a solid design, compact dimensions and maximum reliability for all applications in the studio and on location.
The Kobold BB200/C DC Ballast is for the DW200 HMI fixture. When connected to your 26-34 Volt Battery source, it will provide dimmable power to your fixture, in areas where AC current is not available. Completing this kit are four lenses, which alter the intensity and spread of the light, two wire scrims, a four leaf barndoor set, stand mount, and 200 Watt HMI Hot Restrike Bulb.
- IP 43, I, with strengthened insulation for additional protection; can take splashed water at a 60° angle from vertical
- Color temperature can change with the power output depending on the type of lamp used.
- Meets CE Standards
- Temperature monitor
- The required light output can be set (100 - 60% adjustment range) with the power regulator.
- Yellow LED has not lit up: the ballast is not grounded, or connected correctly
- 2- 3.15A Fuses
- Installation is quick and without any tools, due to a locking mechanism. The optimized design of this reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination.
- To disconnect, press the security mechanism on the socket before pulling out the plug.
- Four leaf barndoor set helps shape the light
- To connect the ballast unit to the fixture just plug in the corresponding connection.
- Full and double scrim help control the intensity
- Ignition overload protection
- Convection cooling