Broncolor Minicom Classic Monolight Kit with Two 300 Ws Minicom 40 RFS & One 600 Ws Minicom 80 RFS Monolights Optimized for 230V or 120V Light Stands & Travel Bag. -
The Broncolor Minicom 80/40 RFS Monoligts are controlled by microprocessor with interlocking Pulso bajonet, which permits a 360° rotation of the mounted light shapers. They provide 600 J/300 J (100V version: 500 J/250) (Minicom 80/40) flash energy. They also feature control range over 5 f-stops in 1/1 or 1/10 f-stop increments, high repetitive accuracy for digital imaging, internal discharge in case of a reduction of power.
The Infrared receiver and photocell (can be switched off separately). Modelling light with 6 different proportionality levels is compatible with all Broncolor flash systems and the various power levels. The Front panel comes with illuminated digital display, LED display as well as a dust and scratch-proof illuminated silicone keyboard.
Integrated RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control respectively flash release of the unit by radio by means of transmitter RFS, as well as transceiver RFS from a PC or Macintosh computer. It has Built-in memory function to store 4 lighting situations while working via screen.
- Automatic adaptation to the respective mains power
- Additional flash sequences (flash series)
- Flash release also possible via radio (optional) and infrared
- Illuminated silicone keyboard and LED-display, resistant to dust and scratches
- Automatic flash release control
- High repetitive precision for digital imaging
- Large control range of the flash energy
- Sensitivity of the photocell can be reduced