Brooks Cascadia 9 -
Born and raised to run on trails, the Brooks Cascadia 9 trail-running shoe offers aggressive traction and a responsive, supportive ride that can take you on your ultras or just quick outings in the woods. This women's sneaker features a breathable, moisture-wicking synthetic and nylon/polyester mesh upper with synthetic overlays; the geometric pattern wraps the foot for a close fit. The HPR Green outsole of the Brooks Cascadia 9 outdoor shoe features a special decoupled crash pad design that ensures a smoother landing and is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance with an environmentally friendly twist.
Lining and Layers:
- Air mesh in uppers and linings provides excellent ventilation and moisture management to keep feet dry on the run; removable insoles add cushioning
- No-sew construction for comfort without weight
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfills
- Outsoles also feature a special crash pad design that smooths out the landing zone, maximizing efficiency and feel throughout the heel strike
Support and Cushioning:
- DNA cushioning uses high viscosity liquid to react instantly to each step, customizing the cushion for different runners and running styles
- Medial and lateral Pivot Posting system helps outsoles adapt to your stride, offering added stability on uneven surfaces and trail irregularities
- Durable synthetic and nylon/polyester mesh uppers are lightweight and airy for quick-drying, comfortable performance
Traction and Grip:
- Brooks Cascadia 9 Trail-Running Shoes feature a blend of high-density carbon rubber and recycled rubber for outstanding durability; aggressive lugs maximize grip on the trail
- 4-point pivot posts
- Ballistic Rock Shield hardened EVA plates in forefeet help protect feet from sharp rocks
- Slightly lowered heels compared to the previous version of the Cascadia offer excellent stability on uneven trails
The mountain will never be the same after you thunder past in the light, rugged ride of the Cascadia 9 from Brooks®!
An updated version of the Cascadia 8, SKU# 8100299.
Lightweight Element upper supplies protection from the various elements, while suede synthetic overlays provide structural support.
Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
Element linings are breathable and help wick moisture away, keeping feet cool and dry.
Removable foam insole for added underfoot comfort.
Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
Full-length crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Heel and forefoot Pivot Posting System features independent medial-lateral pivot posts that are designed to reduce ground contact surface area, diminishing the destabilizing effect of trail irregularities.
Forefoot Cush Pod Construction brings midsole and outsole components together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position throughout the gait cycle, while maintaining cushioning and flexibility.
HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole material made of dispersed silica, a more environmentally friendly compound. It offers reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
Thermoplastic EVA Ballistic Rock Shield is placed between the midsole and outsole to help protect the foot from stone bruises.
Brooks Footwear Cascadia 9 for Women is an immediate favorite to trail runners. The Cascadia has 4-point pivot posts for dependable performance, and a rock shield underfoot to keep your feet in good condition while on the trail. It has a no-sew construction and Brook's BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning system that allows comfort, without the weight.
Shoe Category: Trail