Brooks Defyance 6 -
The Brooks Defyance 6 running shoe delivers a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds with Brooks DNA cushioning material. Working with the BioMoGo midsole, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing comfort and protection as the pace and surface change; the Caterpillar Crash Pad ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition. This women's neutral running shoe sports a light, breathable Element upper with synthetic overlays for a wrap-the-foot fit. Flextra, a strategically placed rubber piece in the forefoot, provides tuned flexibility; the abrasion-resistant rubber outsole lends reliable traction in the Brooks Defyance 6 athletic shoe.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Heel crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Built for the neutral runner to mild overpronator who requires cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Successor to the Defyance 5, SKU# 7864609.
You will swear you've got cushioning for days when you ride in the Brooks Defyance 6. So go on and keep the miles coming!