Brooks Glycerin 10 -
Brooks Glycerin 10 - Men's Go ahead, spoil your feet. Slip them into the perfectly plush, incredibly balanced, Glycerin 10 running shoe. Brooks has designed the forefoot with enhanced flexibility for an effortless toe-off in every step. A luxurious ride from heel to toe, your feet will feel like a million bucks. Conformable Saddle Construction. Element Mesh moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper. Microfiber and synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit. Moisture Managing Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort. Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning. Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Cushsole S-257, adds enhanced cushioning and flexibility and a soft underfoot feel. Full-length DNA cushioning gel changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment. BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials. DRB Accel offers balanced support and torsional rigidity. Tuned Density Midsole (TDM) offers a custom ride that corresponds with a runner's gender and weight. Caterpillar Crash Pad flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition. Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning. Universal Sprung Platform. HPR Plus high abrasion-resistant rubber is located in the heel for durable traction. Cush Pod sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition. Soft blown rubber forefoot. Omni-Groove Technology. Wt. 11.8 oz.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Element mesh upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
Support and Cushioning:
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning and grip.
- Microfiber and synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight support.
- Full-length Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Forefoot is designed to enhance flexibility for an effortless toe-off during every step.
- Updated saddle helps hug the unique shape of your foot.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Removable EVA insole easily accommodates orthotics.
Go ahead, spoil your feet. Slip them into the perfectly plush, incredibly balanced, Glycerin 10. Brooks designed the forefoot with enhanced flexibility for an effortless toe-off in every step. An updated saddle hugs the unique shape of your foot, while a full-length Brooks® DNA midsole customizes cushion to your individual stride. A luxurious ride from heel to toe, your feet will feel like a million bucks.
Race down any street with the cushioned comfort of the Glycerin 10 from Brooks.