Brooks Glycerin 11 -
Brooks Glycerin 11 - Women's The Brooks Glycerin 11 running shoe delivers a dynamite run. Featuring innovative 3D Fit Print overlays, the upper creates a structured fit that's tailored to your foot. Element mesh and saddle construction promise comfortable wear, offering a smooth feel and wicking sweat from your feet to help them stay dry. Uplike the Brooks Glycerin 10, these running shoes have no midfoot shank, allowing optimal ground transition during foot transition. Based on weight, speed, and the force of impact, the full-length Brooks DNA cushioning personally responds to the amount of pressure exerted against it, uniquely softening your step. The Caterpillar Crash Pad absorbs shock, smoothing your run. Brook's HPR Plus outsole provides optimal traction and long-lasting durability. Wt. 9.6 oz.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility of midsole for effortless forefoot ride without compromising cushioning
- Tuned-density midsole for a custom balance of cushioning for gender and weight—not too soft or stiff
Lining and Layers:
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper provides breathability, durability, and comfort; moisture-managing Element lining
- Comformable saddle construction
- Full-length Brooks DNA cushioning material customizes the ride for all runners and works with BioMoGo—responds to every step, disperses impact, and provides comfort and protection as the pace and surface change
- Ultracomformable upper that uses innovative 3D Fit Print overlays to create structure and reduce weight; synthetic overlay materials
Support and Cushioning:
- Profile sockliner/footbed for added cushion and comfort
- Full-length BioMoGo for long-lasting, environmentally friendly cushion; non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down in the landfill
- Omni Grooves in forefoot allow outsole to bend and shape naturally
- HPR Plus rubber outsole for higher durability and abrasion resistance; soft blown rubber forefoot
- Neutral shoe for normal pronation with a medium-to-high arch
- Universal sprung platform
Think of the Brooks Glycerin 11 running shoe as your foot's butler, catering to your every want and need with plush, conformable comfort in every step. This sporty men's shoe delivers a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Full-length Brooks DNA cushioning responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort as the pace changes. 3D Fit Print overlays create structure and reduce weight on the lightweight synthetic and mesh upper; Cush Pod™ construction delivers maximum cushioning and flexibility. The abrasion-resistant HPR™ Plus outsole provides long-lasting durability and traction. Finished with fresh colors and hot looks, Mr. Belvedere's got nothing on the Brooks Glycerin 11 athletic shoe.
Dive toes first into the billowy plush and sweet-as-sugar ride of the Brooks® Glycerin® 11!
Successor to the Glycerin 10, SKU#7965708.
A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
Element mesh upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
3D Fit Print overlays help create structure at a reduced weight.
Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
Removable EVA insole easily accommodates orthotics.
Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
Full-length Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
Full-length crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
Soft blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning and grip.
HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Glycerin 11 delivers plush, conformable comfort in every step and features an ultracomfortable 3D Fit Print upper to create structure and reduce weight. Brooks removed the midfoot shank to optimize ground contact for a transition that puts the "oo" in smooth.
Country of Origin: Imported
They are so comfortable, provide ample cushioning, and you'll find your new favorite running shoe after you purchase a pair of these.