Brooks PureCadence 2 Minimalist Shoes Electric Blue - The Brooks PureCadence 2 fuses lean construction with a responsive fit for mild to moderate overpronators who need more support and stability. New wrap tongue for even better comfort.
The Brooks PureProject collection promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike in an incredibly lightweight and flexible shoe—feel more with less.
- Strobel construction for flexibility
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptable cushioning for custom comfort according to your gait, weight, and pace
- DNA midsole tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each runner—disperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes
- Wider, flexible Nav Band wraps comfortably over the instep to secure the foot—the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and accommodates different foot shapes with a comfortable arch fit
Support and Cushioning:
- Anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel—allows shoe and foot to work as a single unit
- Mesh and synthetic upper for comfort and breathability and a new wrap tongue
- Inverted, curved IDEAL heel sets up foot strike—shifts contact points forward so your body is directly over your feet, aligning your stride naturally for optimal spring with every step
- 18 mm heel, 14 mm forefoot for a 4 mm heel-to-toe drop
- Reinforced heel counter secures the foot; internal Progressive Diagonal Rollbar guides the foot and helps prevent overpronation