Brooks PureCadence 3 -
Brooks PureCadence 3 - Men's Run naturally with the Brooks PureCadence 3 running shoe. Designed for the mild- to moderate overpronator, this lightweight running shoe blends needed support with a low-to-the-ground, minimalist design. A rounded 360º heel offers tight support and a specifically positioned Toe Flex helps promote a natural running stride. The wide elastic Nav Band promises a secure, glove-like fit. To soften the miles, a full-length BioMoGo midsole cushions your step and efficiently returns energy for a responsive ride. Mesh upper increases airflow, keeping your feet cool and dry during long or intense runs. To propel you forward, Ideal Heel design uses a curved heel to encourage foot contact, help align joints and reduce foot stresses points. A slight 4mm heel-to-toe drop promotes a more natural midfoot or forefoot strike. Wt. 8.6 oz.
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill
- Lightweight uppers feature highly breathable mesh, synthetic leather overlays and a wide rubber instep band to provide a comfortable, secure fit regardless of foot shape
- Designed on an anatomic foot shape, Brooks PureCadence 3 Road-Running Shoes contour to the feet, providing a glovelike fit
Traction and Grip:
- Low-profile rubber outsoles grip well on the road, sidewalk and gentle trails
- Ideal Heel design uses a curved heel to encourage foot contact points to shift you forward, helping align joints and reduce stresses
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a natural midfoot or forefoot strike to promote forward momentum and reduce the impact of heel striking
- Split toe groove under the forefoot offers an enhanced sense of connection with the ground
Get the underfoot support you need, with just the right amount of shoe in the PureCadence 3 from Brooks®.
Successor to the PureCadence 2, SKU# 8056706.
Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks®.
Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
Built for the mild overpronator to moderate overpronator looking to step into the minimalist category without sacrificing needed support.
Highly breathable mes upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
Wide Elastic Nav Band is locked into the lateral strike pod to ensure a secure, glove-like fit.
Plush tongue and collar for exceptional comfort.
Soft fabric lining offers a great next-to-skin feel.
Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
Toe Flex features a split-toe design that heightens forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
Run fast and free with the Brooks Pure Cadence 3 shoe. With a sleek silhouette and a responsive fit, this ultra-light men's running shoe re-thinks the engineering of support technology. Features like the internal PDRB help prevent overpronation, while the wide Nav Band holds your foot like an endless hug. A biodegradable BioMoGo midsole and anatomical Brooks DNA deliver cushion and support. The anatomical last contours the foot to provide true support and a glove-like feel in the lightweight, flexible Brooks Pure Cadence 3 running shoe.
Getting great support doesn't mean you have to wear a heavy shoe. The men's Brooks PureCadence Road-Running Shoes offer stability and a natural foot strike, all in a lightweight package.