Brooks PureConnect 2 Minimalist Shoes Scuba Blue - Featherweight and flexible with new upper mesh, the Brooks PureConnect 2 is for neutral runners who crave less shoe and more freedom with maximum breathability and a slim, nimble midsole/outsole.
The Brooks PureProject collection promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike in an incredibly lightweight and flexible shoe—feel more with less.
- Flexible Nav Band wraps comfortably over the instep to secure the foot—the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and accommodates different foot shapes with a comfortable arch fit
- Strobel construction for flexibility
- DNA midsole tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each runner—disperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptable cushioning for custom comfort according to your gait, weight, and pace
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance the flexibility of the midsole without compromising cushioning
Support and Cushioning:
- Anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel—allows shoe and foot to work as a single unit
- New upper mesh for less shoe and more freedom—provides maximum breathability and comfort
- Inverted, curved IDEAL heel sets up foot strike—shifts contact points forward so your body is directly over your feet, aligning your stride naturally for optimal spring with every step
- For neutral runners who want as little as possible between their feet and the road