Brooks PureDrift Minimalist Shoes Atomic Blue - The next best thing to naked feet—with an amped-up ground connection, a dual toe split, and second-skin-like fit, the hyperlight and flexible Brooks PureDrift delivers the most "feel" in the PureProject collection.
The Brooks PureProject collection promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike in an incredibly lightweight and flexible shoe—feel more with less.
- Flexible Nav Band wraps comfortably over the instep to secure the foot—the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and accommodates different foot shapes with a comfortable arch fit
- DNA midsole tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each runner—disperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptable cushioning for custom comfort according to your gait, weight, and pace
- Strobel construction for flexibility
Support and Cushioning:
- Anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel—allows shoe and foot to work as a single unit
- Superlightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper for hardly-there coverage
- Removable sockliner provides a zero-drop experience (when the sockliner is removed, inside comfort is maintained with seamless design)
- Inverted, curved IDEAL heel sets up foot strike—shifts contact points forward so your body is directly over your feet, aligning your stride naturally for optimal spring with every step
- Minimal 4 mm heel-to-toe drop; 0 mm drop when sockliner is removed; neutral