Brooks PureFlow - Mesmerize your senses as you connect with the ground in a whole new way with the PureFlow.
- Lightly padded tongue and contoured heel cup for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Lightweight microfiber synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band wraps across the foot, providing arch support without the underfoot bulk.
- Breathable air mesh upper.
- Ideal Heel&#8212;The heel is slimmed down to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Toe Flex&#8212;The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, Ideal Heel and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride and help align the body and reduce harmful stress.
- Adult version was recently awarded Best Buy in the March 2012 issue of Runner's World Magazine.
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
- Center strike pod helps guide the foot to a natural landing zone.
- Lightweight foam insole offers light underfoot plush.