Brooks PureFlow 2 -
The lightweight construction and lush cushioning make the perfect match in the Brooks Pure Flow 2 running shoe. This men's athletic shoe promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, resulting in better balance and energy return. The Nav Band locks into the medial eye row to wrap the arch without underfoot bulk, while the BioMoGo DNA midsole provides a cushy feel without added materials in the Brooks PureFlow 2 shoe.
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
Support and Cushioning:
- Built for the neutral to mild overpronator looking to step into the minimalist category without losing the comfort of reliable cushioning and support.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Molded insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band wraps across the foot, providing arch support without the underfoot bulk.
- The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Successor to the PureFlow, SKU# 7864589.
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
Like peanut butter and jelly or water and energy gels, the lightweight construction and lush cushioning of the PureFlow 2 are a perfect match. The key to blending the two is engineering comfort features in a lean way like a shaped BioMoGo DNA midsole that gives your feet a cushy feel without added materials. It's a match your feet will hunger for. Just like the core line, Brooks holds PureProject to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
The Brooks PureFlow 2 running shoe has a BioMoGo DNA midsole that features earth friendly midsole technology blended with Brooks DNA smart cushioning to tune cushion and response based on the needs of each and every runner. IDEAL Heel encourages contact points to shift forward, which aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return. Split toe enhances forefoot flexibility and independently empowers the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and a powerful push-off. Nav Band wraps over the instep and provides a comfortable, assured fit regardless of foot shape. Anatomical Last was designed from an anatomical form so the shoe's shape contours the foot to provide true support and a glove-like feel. Wt. 8.8 oz.
Neutral. Brooks has found the perfect way to blend cushioning and lightweight construction in the Brooks Pure Flow 2. A shaped BioMoGo and DNA midsole provides a cushioning without adding too many materials so you can still feel the run.
Upper: IDEAL Heel encourages contact points to shift forward, which aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return. Nav Band locks into the medial eye row and wraps over the instep to provide a comfortable arch support without underfoot bulk.
Midsole: Full length BioMoGo DNA midsole blends earth-friendly BioMoGo foam with adaptable DNA cushioning. Toe Flex design features a split toe that enhances forefoot flexibility and independently empowers the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off. Anatomical last let's the shoe's shape contour to the foot, providing true support and a glove-like fit. Removable BioMoGo sockliner for added comfort.
Outsole: Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
Lose the bulk and free your run with the Brooks PureFlow 2!