Brooks PureFlow 3 - The Brooks® PureFlow 2 provides just the right amount of cushioning, and nothing more. The only thing else left missing is the open road . . .
Successor to the PureFlow 2, SKU# 8056827.
Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks®.
Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, a rounded heel, and an anatomical last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
Built for the neutral to mild overpronator looking to step into the minimalist category without losing the comfort of reliable cushioning and support.
Breathable mesh upper and lightweight synthetic overlays.
Wide elastic Nav Band wraps across the foot, providing arch support without the underfoot bulk.
Plush tongue and collar.
Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
Molded insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
Center strike pod helps guide the foot to a natural landing zone.
Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- With a great fit and plenty of cushioning, the PureFlow 3 shoes are designed for those seeking a minimalist feel without having to sacrifice comfort
- Wide rubber instep band offers the foot arch support without the bulkiness of materials underfoot
- Lightweight uppers feature highly breathable polyester mesh with synthetic leather overlays to provide a foot-hugging fit
- Made from BioMoGo environmentally friendly material
Support and Cushioning:
Traction and Grip:
- Brooks PureFlow 3 Road-Running Shoes have low-profile rubber outsoles that grip well on the road, sidewalk and gentle trails
- Shoes are updated with a more rounded heel, a wider instep band and a repositioned toe flex to better align your stride
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a shorter, lower impact stride than traditional running shoes
- Ideal Heel design is updated with a more curved heel to encourage foot contact points to shift you forward, helping align joints and reduce stresses
- Split toe groove under the forefoot offers an enhanced sense of connection with the ground
The lightweight construction and lush cushioning make the perfect match in the Brooks Pure Flow 3 running shoe. This women's athletic shoe promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, resulting in better balance and energy return. Backed up by a tri-density Progressive Diagonal Rollbar, the profile sockliner, biodegradable BioMoGo midsole and anatomical Brooks DNA deliver cushion and support. The Nav Band locks into the medial eye row to wrap the arch without underfoot bulk, while the BioMoGo DNA midsole provides a cushy feel without added materials in the Brooks PureFlow 3 shoe.
Brooks Pureflow 3 for Women is a lightweight running shoe made with a rounded heel and well placed toe flex to align with your stride. Brook's PureProject line is tested for the highest wear and durability standards, and has an excellent DNA cushioning system for long lasting wearability.
Brooks has fine-tuned the best features of the popular PureFlow® 2 shoes to make the women's PureFlow 3 Road-Running Shoes align with your stride so you can focus on the open road ahead.
Built on a full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole, the Brooks PureFlow 3 running shoe brings responsive cushioning and impact absorption to your road run. Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility for a natural running experience. Rounded IDEAL Heel ensures optimal energy return during foot transitions. Wide nav bands wrap over the foot for a secured fit. Wt. 6.8 oz.