Brooks PureGrit -
Discover what you're made of in the Brooks PureGrit™ athletic shoe, part of the Brooks PureProject™ collection. Made of ultralight mesh and foam, this lightweight, flexible men's running shoe is assembled using Strobel construction and built on an anatomical, contoured last for a foot-hugging fit. The inverted IDEAL heel encourages a forward shift, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return. The earth-friendly BioMoGo DNA midsole of the Brooks PureGrit™ shoe is designed to respond to each runner's individual needs, while the grippy, concave outsole of the Brooks PureGrit™ running shoe splays out for a more balanced lay-down, providing enhanced stability while still allowing you to get in touch with the terrain.
- Elastic Nav Band wraps across the instep for a secure, glove-like fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and contoured heel cup for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Ideal Heel - The heel is slimmed down to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Ultralightweight, breathable open mesh upper.
- Wide, one-piece outsole helps enhance stability on the trail.
Traction and Grip:
- Intuitive lug pattern delivers optimal traction.
- A minimalist trail runner built to navigate tricky terrain. Built for the neutral runner.
- Lightweight foam insole offers light underfoot plush.
- Designed with the help of ultramarathoner Scott Jurek.
- Brooks developed five unique features called Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, Ideal Heel and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
Exhilarate your senses as you feel the terrain underfoot. Connect with the trail in a way you never thought possible with the PureGrit!