Brooks PureGrit 2 Minimalist Shoes Black/Shadow - A lightweight trail runner, the PureGrit 2 from Brooks features a new outsole with a more aggressive multidirectional lug pattern. The outsole's concave shape delivers better balance by splaying out upon impact, and the new upper design gives runners a better midfoot wrap.
The Brooks PureProject collection promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike in an incredibly lightweight and flexible shoe—feel more with less.
- Strobel construction for flexibility
- Flexible Nav Band wraps comfortably over the instep to secure the footthe dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and accommodates different foot shapes with a comfortable arch fit
- DNA midsole tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each runnerdisperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptable cushioning for custom comfort according to your gait, weight, and pace
Support and Cushioning:
- Anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feelallows shoe and foot to work as a single unit
Traction and Grip:
- New outsole with more aggressive, multidirectional lug pattern for better grip
- Concave shape of the outsole delivers better balance by splaying out upon impact and creating more surface area for ground contact
- Ultralight mesh uppernew design provides a better midfoot wrap
- Inverted, curved IDEAL heel sets up foot strikeshifts contact points forward so your body is directly over your feet, aligning your stride naturally for optimal spring with every step