Brooks Ravenna 3 - Feel the release as you hit the streets in the smooth, resilient ride of the Brooks Ravenna 3.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
Support and Cushioning:
- Durable synthetic leather overlays provides targeted support.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- A running shoe designed for the mild overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Engineered Forefoot Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- Adjustable saddle design promotes a snug, secure fit.
- Heel crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Breathable air mesh upper.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Update to the Ravenna 2, SKU# 7726163.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.