Brooks Ravenna 4 -
For feet that straddle the line between neutral and support, the Brooks Ravenna 4 shoe is a great go-to choice for many middle-of-the-road runners. With guiding support and an amazing fit, this women's running shoe incorporates adjustable saddle construction that envelopes the foot with an adjustable band. Brooks DNA cushioning and forefoot/midfoot flexibility complete the perfect fit in the Brooks Ravenna 4 running shoe.
Support and Cushioning:
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Built for the mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Removable, molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Synthetic overlay materials
- Adjustable saddle promotes a better fit.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Heel crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
- An update to the Ravenna 3, SKU#7864621.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Profile sockliner
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
Welcome to the Goldilocks of running shoes. It isn't a Ferrari, but it isn't a pickup truck either-and that balance is all the Ravenna 4 needs. The frontrunner for the in-between runner, the Brooks Ravenna 4 Running Shoe is a versatile playmaker in the shoe industry. It has just the right amount of support, comfort, and flex…and just a little eye candy as well. With popping colors and a fast design, this shoe lives up to its name as a Runner's World 'Best Buy.'
A middle child to neutral and support, the Ravenna 4 is leading the charge for in-between feet. This season, this shoe is bringing a little more cushion, a bit more flex, and a whole lot of swagger with sleek design lines and fast colors. We've also honed in on midfoot capture and engineered a saddle that envelops the foot with an adjustable band. Not too Neutral and not too Support, the Ravenna 4 is juuuust right. Don’t take our word for it: Runner’s World® named the Ravenna 4 its "Best Buy" in the Spring Shoe Guide in the March 2013 issue. Their bottom line? "For the price, it’s awfully hard to beat this balance of features and ride."
The Ravenna 4 running shoe provides a little more cushion and a bit more flex. Profile sockliner sits underfoot and is made of BioMoGo for cushioning and forms a contoured support sensation. Adjustable saddle construction. Moisture-managing, breathable Element™ mesh upper with synthetic overlay materials and moisture-managing Element™ lining. Full-length BioMoGo earth-friendly midsole is blended with anatomical Brooks® DNA cushioning to create a springy return and custom comfort. Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®), DRB™ Accel, full-length Cushsole, heel Caterpillar Crash Pad technology, and Omega flex grooves. Forefoot Stable Pod™ Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. HPT Plus outsole with soft blown rubber in the forefoot provides responsiveness and flexibility. Wt. 9.0 oz.
For dynamic cushioning and the dependable stability to take you miles away, look no further than the Ravenna 4 from Brooks®!
Diagonal Rollbar® (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.