Brooks Ravenna 5 - Soup up your ride with the light and fast feel of the Brooks® Ravenna 5!
Successor to the Ravenna 4, SKU# 8057083.
Built for the mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with just a touch of stability.
Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
Adjustable saddle promotes a better fit.
Plush tongue and collar.
Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
Removable, molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
Segmented heel and mid-foot crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Diagonal Rollbar® (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
Universal ½ Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
Soft blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Synthetic mesh uppers enhance breathability and quick-drying performance; synthetic overlays offer support and a good fit without adding cumbersome weight
- Forefoot Stable-Pod configuration balances midsole and outsole components to set feet in an efficient, balanced position to maximize stability and responsiveness
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfills
- Nylon and spandex linings absorb and disperse moisture for enhanced comfort
- Outsoles on the Brooks Ravenna 5 Road-Running Shoes are constructed of a mix of rubber compounds to maximize longevity and grip
- Outsoles also feature a special crash pad design that smooths out the landing zone to deliver full ground contact while you run
Support and Cushioning:
- Thermoplastic urethane arch shanks control torsional flex at midfoot for control and support
- Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar triple-density medial posts work to control excessive pronation and balance transitions from midfoot to toe-off
For feet that straddle the line between neutral and support, the updated Brooks Ravenna 5 training shoe is a great go-to choice for many middle-of-the-road runners. With guiding support and an amazing fit, this men's running shoe incorporates adjustable saddle construction that envelopes the foot with an adjustable mid-foot band. A medial post and thermoplastic shank have been updated to integrate better with the rest of the midsole for an even smoother running experience. Brooks DNA cushioning and forefoot/midfoot flexibility complete the perfect fit in the lightweight Brooks Ravenna 5 athletic shoe.
Built on a BioMoGo DNA midsole, the Brooks Ravenna 5 provides responsive cushioning that adapts to your foot. Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes motion control and ensures smooth transitions. Full-length S-257™ Cushsole and Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility and soften step. Breathable Element™ mesh upper pulls sweat off skin to keep feet cool and dry. HPR Plus outsole offers long-lasting, reliable traction. Wt. 10.3 oz.
Riding the line between neutral and support, the men's Brooks Ravenna 5 Road-Running Shoes give you that just-right blend of cushion and stability for your long training runs.