Brooks Trance 12 -
Float through your run with a luxurious ride on the Brooks Trance™ 12 shoe. This men's running shoe features a Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. Brooks DNA customizes the cushioning, while Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility in the midsole and forefoot. The durable HPR Plus abrasion-resistant outsole of the Brooks Trance™ 12 running shoe ensures traction on varied surfaces.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction &#8211
- Moisture-managing Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Durable synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Full-length Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Successor to the Trance 11, SKU# 7864622.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
The Brooks Trance 12 running shoe features a moisture-managing Element™ mesh upper with synthetic overlays that are strategically located to help provide a secure fit. A full-length caterpillar crash pad with independent yet integrated segments provides an exceptionally smooth lay-down, and a foam constructed saddle conforms to the foot for a custom fit. Full-length DNA is designed to tailor the level of cushioning to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment. BioMoGo midsole is designed to offer resilient cushioning and extends the full length of the midsole. Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) begins at the medial heel and extends through to the medial forefoot to smoothly reduce excess pronation. DRB™ Accel is located at the bottom of the midsole in the midfoot to balance support and torsional rigidity with responsiveness for smooth and fast heel-to-toe movement. Stable Pod™ Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. HPR Plus™ outsole with blown rubber in the forefoot to provide responsiveness and flexibility. Wt. 12.2 oz.
Live large with the luxurious ride of the Trance 12. This shoe has a taste for the finer technologies in life, like an incredibly articulated Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. We moved the heel counter to the outside of the shoe for even more interior comfort, plus built-in bootie-like design for a silky feel. This shoe is so plush that, pretty soon, it will be on an episode of MTv® Cribs.
It's no daydream. The Brooks Trace 12 is really just that dynamic of a ride. Go on and give in to its plush cushioning and stable platform . . . You know you want to!