Brooks Addiction 10 -
Runners just can't get enough of the tried and true support in the Brooks Addiction™ 10 shoe. This men's running shoe features Brooks DNA, adding customized cushioning to its secure and customized fit. The environmentally friendly BioMoGo midsole compound delivers a soft, yet stable feel that offers increased cushioning and energy return. The wide, linear platform of the Brooks Addiction™ 10 running shoe provides mile-after-mile support; the HRP Plus™ outsole resists abrasion and ensures traction.
- Forefoot MC Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components designed to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off&#8212;offering maximum control and flexibility.
- Laces made from 100% recycled materials.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) - midsole allows for progressive pronation control and smoother transition from midstance phase to propulsion phase.
- Full-length, environmentally-friendly BioMoGo midsole compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to eat away 50x faster once it hits the landfill.
- Features an updated look and the feel-good benefits of full-length BioMoGo technology&#8212;the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes.
Lining and Layers:
- Fine mesh lining with removable sockliner that can easily accommodate an orthotic.
- Padded collar and tongue.
Support and Cushioning:
- The shoe's wide Linear Platform provides sturdy support mile after mile.
- Internal support saddle for added comfort.
- HPR Plus outsole provides a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh with synthetic overlays for comfort.
Runners just can’t get enough of the tried and true support in this shoe. The Addiction™ 10 comes with a dose of Brooks® DNA, adding customized cushioning to its secure and generous fit. The perfect combination of classic and modern, the Addiction 10 will keep you coming back again and again for a feel-good run.
If you're addicted to running, then get your fix in a pair of these eco-friendly, men's Addiction 10 running shoes from Brooks. Built for the excessive over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
The Addiction 10 running shoe comes with a dose of Brooks DNA, adding customized cushioning to its secure and generous fit. Element™ mesh upper with synthetic overlays and internal support saddle. Internal Support Saddle is located in the midfoot with the purpose of providing a more secure midfoot fit. Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST. Forefoot HydroFlow®. Full-length BioMoGo. Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) begins at the medial heel and extends through to the medial forefoot and is designed to smoothly reduce excess pronation. Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad attenuates shock and helps to ensures smoother transitions. Linear Platform Combination S-257™ Cushsole. HPR™ Plus. Engineered MC-Pod construction is intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. Wt. 12.4 oz.