Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 -
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 - Women's This product can be shipped to US addresses ONLY.
This women’s running shoe is designed to provide cushioning and support to the mild overpronator. It also uses Flextra rubber, which is placed in the outsole to correspond with gender and weight categories, to give female runners the fit and feel they desire.
“The Adrenaline GTS 12 provides the perfect combination between cushioning an stability,” says Brooks Footwear Manager Carson Caprara. As the twelfth iteration of the Adrenaline family, this shoe takes what runners loved from the previous 11 models, and made them better.
This model features more mesh throughout the upper to give more breathability than ever before in an Adrenaline runner. A Caterpillar Crash Pad customizes the runner’s lay down with just the right amount of cushioning and stability for a smooth heel to toe transition.
While new technologies and design elements are being brought into the Adrenaline GTS 12, there are plenty classic technologies still being used that has made Brooks what is it today. A combination of Brooks DNA and Full-length BioMoGo creates plush cushioning in an environmentally friendly package. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar also remains. It’s inserted into the midsole and designed to control pronation and create a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Support and Cushioning:
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide targeted support.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable mesh that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Removable EVA insole easily accommodates orthotics.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- Update to the Adrenaline GTS 11, SKU# 7718593.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 running shoe is all about taking what was great about the other 11 versions and making it even better. You can expect the same revered fit and feel with added upgrades like more mesh for breathability, a friction-resistance heel and a crash pad that encompasses more strides. Moisture-managing Element™ Mesh upper, microfiber overlay materials, synthetic overlay materials and moisture-managing Element™ Mesh linings. Internal support saddle. Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST, forefoot HydroFlow®. Full-length BioMoGo, Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®). Dual-density DRB™ Accel, combination S-257™ Cushsole. HPR Plus™, engineered Stable-Pod construction, blown rubber forefoot. Removable insole. Wt. 9.4 oz.
Experience the heart-pounding rush of the upgraded Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 and rediscover the stable ride and excellent fit you've come to love.