Brooks Green Silence - Put your best running foot forward and reduce your carbon footprint in style with the Green Silence by Brooks. Help save the planet one mile at a time!
- Biodegradable foam collar provides plush comfort.
- Compression Molded Process (CMP) is a no-waste midsole manufacturing method in which pellets of material are pressed together into a mold. This system requires fewer steps, less energy and more consistent results.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting cushioning and is also environmentally friendly. A natural, non-toxic ingredient was added to the original MoGo compound to encourage anaerobic microbes to feast away once the shoes are in the landfill, making it biodegradable.
- Laces, gillies, topcloth and webbing are made from 100% PCR polyester.
- Post-consumer recycled (PCR) polyester mesh upper provides optimum breathability.
Support and Cushioning:
- PCR polyester sockliner and insole offer supple cushioning and a supportive foundation.
- Features earth friendly, all non-toxic dyes and water-based adhesives, both which are free of detrimental ingredients.
- A lightweight racing flat with an ultrasleek profile for the environmentally conscious, competitive runner.
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) synthetic overlays and Non-VOC suedes. VOC are chemical compounds that are common in both nature and in everyday consumer products, yet may be harmful or toxic.