Brooks PureConnect 2 -
Brooks PureConnect 2 - Women's The Brooks PureConnect 2 is for runners who crave less shoe and more freedom. A split toe grove extends toward midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the forefoot and creating a greater sense of feel. Lightweight upper features highly breathable polyester mesh and a rubber instep band to provide a comfortable, secure fit regardless of foot shape. Inverted heel technology encourages contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and thereby optimizing energy return. Midsole features BioMoGo foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue. A nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill. Low-profile rubber outsole grips well on the road, sidewalk, and gentle trails. Wt. 5.9 oz.
- Plush tongue and collar for exceptional comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band across the instep to ensure a secure, glove-like fit.
- Designed on an anatomical last, the minimalist Brooks PureConnect 2 Running Shoes contour to the feet, providing a glovelike fit
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill
- Lightweight uppers feature highly breathable polyester mesh and a rubber instep band to provide a comfortable, secure fit regardless of foot shape
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
Traction and Grip:
- Low-profile rubber outsoles grip well on the road, sidewalk and gentle trails
- Inverted heel technology encourages a midfoot landing position rather than a heel strike
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a shorter, lower-impact stride compared to traditional running shoes
- Split toe groove under forefeet offers a greater sense of connection to the ground compared to traditional running shoes
- Built for the neutral runner seeking a minimalist running shoe that places little between the runner and the ground.
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
- Successor to the PureConnect, SKU# 7864556.
- Split toe groove under the forefoot enhances forefoot flexibility and lets the toes function independently for better balance
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
Embrace the ground beneath you with the featherweight feel and pliable flex of the Brooks Pure Connect 2 running shoe. With a breathable mesh upper, this men's athletic shoe is the perfect choice for runners who crave less shoe and more freedom. The split toe groove extends towards the midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the forefoot and creating an enhanced sense of feel in the Brooks PureConnect 2 shoe.
The Brooks PureConnect 2 Running Shoe for Men puts as little as necessary between the runner and road. Neutral runners who crave less shoe and more freedom will love the featherweight feel and pliable flex of this slim and nimble turn-hugger. A split toe groove extends toward the midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the foot and letting you feel every nuance of the run. With rad looks, this baby is ready to run, right out of the box.
REI (2013) (closeout)
Brooks PureConnect 2 Road-Running Shoes for men boast a stripped down, minimalist platform with plenty of feel, flex and response to connect you with the ground.
Embrace the ground beneath you with the featherweight feel and pliable flex of the PureConnect 2. This slim and nimble turn-hugger is the perfect fit when you crave less shoe and more freedom. A split toe groove extends toward the midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the foot and letting you feel every nuance of the run. With rad looks, the baby is ready to run, right out of the box.
Trim down your footwear without saying adieu to the protection and cushioning you crave by lacing into the PureConnect 2 from Brooks!
REI (2012) (closeout)
The minimalist Brooks PureConnect road-running shoes enhance your natural stride and help you feel connected to the terrain without sacrificing protection and shock absorption.
Weight: 7.2 oz