Brooks PureConnect 2 - Embrace the ground beneath you with the featherweight feel and pliable flex of the PureConnect 2. This slim and nimble turn-hugger is the perfect fit when you crave less shoe and more freedom. A split toe groove extends toward the midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the foot and letting you feel every nuance of the run. With rad looks, the baby is ready to run, right out of the box. Just like Brooks core line, Brooks holds PureProject to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
- Plush tongue and collar for exceptional comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill
Lining and Layers:
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Designed on an anatomical last, the minimalist Brooks PureConnect 2 Road-Running Shoes contour to the feet, providing a glovelike fit
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band across the instep to ensure a secure, glove-like fit.
- Lightweight uppers feature highly breathable polyester mesh and a rubber instep band to provide a comfortable, secure fit regardless of foot shape
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
Traction and Grip:
- Low-profile rubber outsoles grip well on the road, sidewalk and gentle trails
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Successor to the PureConnect, SKU# 7864574.
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
- Split toe groove under the forefoot enhances forefoot flexibility and lets the toes function independently for better balance
- Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Built for the neutral runner seeking a minimalist running shoe that places little between the runner and the ground.
The Brooks PureConnect 2 Running Shoe for Women puts as little as necessary between the runner and road. Neutral runners who crave less shoe and more freedom will love the featherweight feel and pliable flex of this slim and nimble turn-hugger. A split toe groove extends toward the midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the foot and letting you feel every nuance of the run. With rad looks, this baby is ready to run, right out of the box.
The Brooks PureConnect 2 is for runners who crave less shoe and more freedom. A split toe grove extends toward midfoot, engaging the natural movement of the forefoot and creating a greater sense of feel. Lightweight upper features highly breathable polyester mesh and a rubber instep band to provide a comfortable, secure fit regardless of foot shape. Inverted heel technology encourages contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and thereby optimizing energy return. Midsole features BioMoGo foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue. A nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill. Low-profile rubber outsole grips well on the road, sidewalk, and gentle trails. Wt. 5.9 oz.
REI (2013) (closeout)
Featuring plenty of feel, flex and response, the women's Brooks PureConnect 2 Road-Running Shoes feature a minimalist platform that connects you with the ground.
Are you looking for less shoe without having to sacrifice all cushioning and protection? Look no further than the dynamic freedom of the PureConnect 2 from Brooks!