Brooks PureFlow 2 -
Brooks PureFlow 2 - Men's The Brooks PureFlow 2 running shoe has a BioMoGo DNA midsole that features earth friendly midsole technology blended with Brooks DNA smart cushioning to tune cushion and response based on the needs of each and every runner. IDEAL Heel encourages contact points to shift forward, which aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return. Split toe enhances forefoot flexibility and independently empowers the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and a powerful push-off. Nav Band wraps over the instep and provides a comfortable, assured fit regardless of foot shape. Anatomical Last was designed from an anatomical form so the shoe's shape contours the foot to provide true support and a glove-like feel. Wt. 8.8 oz.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band wraps across the foot, providing arch support without the underfoot bulk.
- Built for the neutral to mild overpronator looking to step into the minimalist category without losing the comfort of reliable cushioning and support.
- The heel is slimmed down and rounded to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
- Designed on an anatomical last, Brooks PureFlow 2 Road-Running Shoes contour to the feet, providing a glovelike fit
Lining and Layers:
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
- Lightweight uppers feature highly breathable polyester mesh with synthetic leather overlays to provide a foot-hugging fit
Traction and Grip:
- Low-profile rubber outsoles grip well on the road, sidewalk and gentle trails
- Successor to the PureFlow, SKU# 7864591.
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks.
- Toe Flex - The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability and power during push-off.
- Center strike pods provide guidance in finding the natural landing zone
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, rounded heel, and anatomical last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- Split toe groove under the forefoot enhances forefoot flexibility and lets the toes function independently for better balance
A road warrior, the Brooks PureFlow 2 is a premier example of the lightweight, breathable mantra for running shoes. The PureFlow 2 is a juicy combination of classic comfort and innovative technology, pairing a sleek design with BioMoGo DNA that cushions each step. Discover the origins of the PureFlow namesake with this smooth, natural running shoe.
The lightweight construction and lush cushioning make the perfect match in the Brooks Pure Flow 2 running shoe. This women's athletic shoe promotes an efficient, aligned stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, resulting in better balance and energy return. The Nav Band locks into the medial eye row to wrap the arch without underfoot bulk, while the BioMoGo DNA midsole provides a cushy feel without added materials in the Brooks PureFlow 2 shoe.
Like peanut butter and jelly or water and energy gels, the lightweight construction and lush cushioning of the PureFlow 2 are a perfect match. The key to blending the two is engineering comfort features in a lean way like a shaped BioMoGo DNA midsole that gives your feet a cushy feel without added materials. It's a match your feet will hunger for. Just like Brook's core line, Brook's holds PureProject to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
REI (2013) (closeout)
Combining lightweight construction and lush cushioning, the Brooks PureFlow 2 Road-Running Shoes give you a minimalist feel and amazing comfort to keep feet happy mile after mile.
Shed a little unnecessary weight by slipping into the sleek design and buttery soft cushion of the PureFlow 2 from Brooks.