Brooks T7 Racer -
Brooks T7 Racer - Men's This product can be shipped to US addresses ONLY. The incredibly light Brooks T7 Racer road racing shoe is the fastest in the pack. The streamed lined, asymmetric upper works with the anatomy of the foot to perfectly wrap the arch securely from start to finish. Air mesh upper with synthetic overlay materials. Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST enhances midsole cushioning. Engineered Hyper-Pod™ technology sets the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and flexibility. HPR Plus rubber outsole offers high durability and abrasion resistance. Wt. 6.4 oz.
- Fearfoot HydroFlow, viscous fluid heel unit, enhances midsole cushioning and helps attenuate impacting shock.
- Engineered Hyper Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components work together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position throughout the gait cycle, while allowing for unrestricted forefoot flexibility.
Support and Cushioning:
- Synthetic overlays provide lightweight, targeted support.
- Air mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- As a unisex style only the men's size is printed on the shoe and shoebox.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
- Update to the T6 Racer, SKU# 7480915.
- Molded insole supplies lightweight plush.
- A lightweight, minimalistic road racing shoe.
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off.
Men and women will enjoy the benefits of wearing Brooks T7 Racer running shoes with an incredibly lightweight profile and curved platform that contours naturally to the shape of your foot. The new redesigned upper is eye-catching with complementary colors, reflective details for greater visibility, and the large Brooks wordmark that wraps around the toes. Runners say these shoes are perfect for training on a track or in the gym.
Upper: Mesh provides breathable flexibility. A padded tongue and flat laces reduce pressure points on the top of the foot. Microfiber and synthetic overlays offer enhanced structure.
Midsole: BioMogo full-length midsole offers exceptional cushioning, made from biodegradable materials. DRB offers balanced support and torsional rigidity in the midfoot. Textile lining offers barefoot comfort. Removable insole.
Outsole: A Stable Pod Configuration sets the foot up for a more balanced heel-to-toe transition. HPR offers durable, skid-resistant traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Step into the racy Brooks® T7 Racer and watch the miles fly by.
As a unisex style only the men's size is printed on the shoe and shoebox.
Fearfoot HydroFlow®, viscous fluid heel unit, enhances midsole cushioning and helps attenuate impacting shock.
HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Chrissie calls the T7 "an amazing shoe!" She was rocking a pair when she came from behind on the run leg to win her fourth Ironman World Championship in Kona in 2011. Hansons-Brooks athlete Desiree Davila also races in the T7 and wore it during this year's Boston marathon as she became the third fastest U.S. female marathoner ever. This incredibly light road-racing shoe is the fastest in the pack, with a new eye-catching upper for fly-by style. The streamlined, asymmetric upper works with the anatomy of the foot to perfectly wrap the arch securely from start to finish.