Brooks Trailblade Trail Running Shoes -
Versatility and value rarely go hand-in-hand. That's why the Brooks Men's Trailblade Trail Running Shoes are such a fantastic find. This shoe is good to go off-road, and then back on. An aggressive and luggy outsole offers exceptional traction on trails, and graceful handling of paved surfaces. An undeniably tough yet attractive upper holds up to any terrain, whether challenging or chill.
Note: This product comes NEW and in un-used condition, but, may not come in the original manufacturers packaging.
- Rear-foot ST and forefoot HydroFlow for shock-absorbing midsole cushioning
- Forefoot Cush Pod construction sets the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off and offers maximum cushioning and flexibility
Support and Cushioning:
- Full-length, greener BioS-257 insole board for cushioning and flex
- DRB Accel thermoplastic provides torsional rigidity and support to midfoot
- Air mesh and synthetic upper for breathability and durability
- HPR Plus abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for higher durability
- S-257 Cushsole
- Engineered Cush Pod Configuration
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Versatility and value combined for on- and off-road performance. The Brooks Trailblade features an aggressive, luggy outsole and a tough yet attractive upper for challenging or gentle terrain.
Country of Origin: Imported