Brother PT-1230PC PC-Connectable Label Maker 180 dpi Print Resolution Up to 10mm/sec Print Speed USB Connectivity -
Perfect for home or home office labeling needs, the innovative Brother PT-1230PC PC-Connectable Label Maker is all you need. This easy to use labeler requires no software installation to operate because the software comes pre-loaded into the unit. Just connect the included USB cable to your PC and you can print exactly what you see on your screen. Utilizing the monitor, keyboard and the TrueType fonts built into your computer, you can design and print on Brother Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric and Acid Free labels, up to 1/2" (12.7 mm) wide. It accepts labels up to 26.2' (8 m) long. Its Thermal Transfer technology delivers sharp and clear labels without ink.
You can also import graphics like logos and symbols from your PC (Windows compatible). With the PT-1230PC, you can save your label designs to your desktop for future use. Easy to use and share, it is the ideal solution for labeling file folders, storage containers and much more.
Lining and Layers:
- Prints multiple lines of text and graphics
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports PC USB Connectivity (cable included)
- Great for labeling file folders, boxes, CD spines and much more
- Secure operation - When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind!
- Prints on four different label widths, up to 12mm wide (laminated)
- Barcoding and database printing available with download of full version of P-touch Editor Software at Brother Solutions Center
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Uses 6 "AAA" batteries or AD-24 adapter (not included)
- Use your keyboard and PC monitor to create labels - Print exactly what you see on screen!
- No software installation required - Just attach via USB to your PC to start
- Compact, with built-in manual cutter